GoDaddy Email Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
The GoDaddy Email Login system is probably one of the more confusing login site that we have ever encountered. When you reach the login site, the displays says "Workspace Email Login". In the page, you could not find a single trace of 'GoDaddy'. As a user, you tend to become doubtful if you have reached the right login page or if you have been redirected to a wrong one. There are also instances that you arrive at a blank page when you enter the URL into your browser so you have to hit the refresh button a couple of times before the login interface appears. Clearly, the login site has a lot more improvement to deal with. But we are here to assit you with utmost ease in making sure that you get into your GoDaddy email account in no time. Watch the video for a short demonstration and follow the easy steps numbered below.
STEP BY STEP LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click your pointer to your browser and enter https://login.secureserver.net/index.php?app=wbe . You should now be entering the GoDaddy Email Login site.
2. Enter your user name in the "User name" section. (NOTE: An example is provided at the bottom of the section.)
3. Enter your password in the "Password" section.
4. Click on the "Log in" link highlighted in a blue box or simply press the "Enter" key of your keyboard.
5. You should now be getting into your GoDaddy email account after the system recognizes your user name and password as correct.
RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your user name and password and make sure you entered the correct characters. (NOTE: The Password section is case-sensitive so be sure to provide the right cases of each character you enter.)
2. The site does inform you if they do not recognize the User name or the password you entered. In that case, log in to your Account Manager: https://idp.godaddy.com/login.aspx?spkey=GDMYA4+-130117123532001&target=https%3a%2f%2fmya.godaddy.com%2fdefault.aspx%3fprog_id%3dGoDaddy
3. Click on the "Email" link.
4. Next to the account you want, click "Launch". The Email Control Center displays.
5. Next to any of the accounts, hover over the edit icon, and then click "Edit". The "Edit Account" window displays.
6. In the "Password" and "Confirm Password" fields, enter a password that you can easily remember.
7. Click "Save".
8. You are now required to use this new password on your succeeding GoDaddy Emial Login attempts.
Do you still have problems with your GoDaddy Email Login? Do you have questions or concerns you want to be addressed? Contact GoDaddy.com through the following:
1. Call them at their 24/7 support hotline: (480) 505-8877
2. Enter in your browser, the URL: https://support.godaddy.com/support/ to go the GoDaddy.com support site.
3. Enter in your browser, the URL: http://support.godaddy.com/forums/ to get connected with other users and join forums in the discussion boards.
4. Get connected with them through their social media channels:
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+GoDaddy
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the GoDaddy Email Login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into your GoDaddy Email account in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the GoDaddy Email Login process.